Monthly Grocery Goals

Sunday, February 20, 2011

WOWZER!!!

No posts at all in this blog..

Why?

Because I deleted them all..

I love my blog... but I was just not up to blogging at all..

Things are still a bit, well, umm, wonky (is that a word? I think it is, so I will use it).

I am still not me at all.. I am not living in funk land anymore... I am just not me.

But I did do a little scrap booking thanks to this wonderful scrap booking group that I am in and for some reason they keep me around... I talked one of the owners to throw out a challenge for us girls and she did it.. (ha-ha, I have her wrapped around my pinky.. but do not tell her ::evil grin::)

So here is my *always simple but beautiful to me* contribution to the challenge!!!

P.S. I am still not a good picture taker... Also this was at night.. yeah that is my excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment